15 November 2019
FISITA membership has reached record growth and retention in 2019, having welcomed 16 new organisations to its global Corporate Member network this year.
In addition to a membership retention rate of 97%, the latest companies to join FISITA as Corporate Members include:
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance
- Bouygues S.A.
- BYD Automotive Industry Company Ltd.
- China Automotive Engineering Research Institute Co. Ltd.
- EDF Energy
- Guangzhou Automobile Corporation
- HBIS Group Co., Ltd.
- KDDI Corporation
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation (NTT)
- Rugao Hydrogen Energy Town Investment and Development Company Ltd.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai International Automobile City
Kelly Williams, Director of Member Services at FISITA, said: “As the industry continues to witness this fast-paced transformation, FISITA is experiencing increased levels of interest from organisations looking to diversify their collaboration opportunities. Testament to our effective strategic activity in membership growth, we are thrilled to welcome these new companies to FISITA’s influential technical community and look forward to supporting their future engagement objectives.”
FISITA members work together and with FISITA in a unique, international pre-competitive environment, with a shared mission to develop safe, sustainable and affordable mobility solutions for the world’s population. In doing so FISITA delivers a global platform for the international automotive and mobility systems engineering community to connect through an agenda of events, activities and initiatives.