Promoting excellence in mobility engineering.
To promote knowledge sharing among stakeholders in a way that positively contributes to the development of safe, sustainable and affordable mobility solutions and helps guide the future direction of the global automotive engineering profession.
- Established in 1948, FISITA is the international network for automotive engineers, representing over 210,000 engineers in 37 countries.
- FISITA membership is comprised of 38 Member Societies and 57 Corporate Members.
- FISITA provides a global platform for knowledge exchange between industry and academia, helping to guide the future direction of the automotive engineering profession.
- FISITA organises a number of global events, including EuroBrake, the world's largest braking conference and exhibition.
- FISITA is also a leading advocate for the education of young engineers, creating pathways for future talent through its established links with the industry.
- The FISITA Council, led by President Dan Nicholson, is the governing body of the organisation, composed of delegates from each member society, plus members of the Executive Board and Past Presidents.
- The work of FISITA is supported by a staff based in Stansted, UK and led by the Chief Executive Officer Chris Mason.