FISITA has launched the Work Experience Programme - we are working with our Member Societies and Corporate Members in a collaborative way to assist students and aspiring engineers to enter the profession as work-ready as they can be.
What is it?
- At FISITA we know how important it is for students and aspiring engineers to gain experience to enter the automotive and mobility systems engineering sector as prepared as they can beWhy will it benefit me? The FISITA Work Experience Programme is a fantastic initiative that brings work experience placements and internships with FISITA Corporate Members directly to students and young engineers worldwide
- By taking up a Work Experience Programme placement you will have the opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in some of the world’s leading mobility engineering companies
How can I apply?
- You can sign up to receive automated emails each time a new placement is available
- To view placements click here
- Tell us about your placement on the FIEC Discussion Forum
- Send us some photos/report about your placement and it could be featured in the Your Future in Automotive newsletter and on the Your Future in Automotive website
If you are successful in securing a placement you can apply for a FISITA Travel Bursary to assist with some of the costs, chat about it with others in the Discussion Forum and update your professional profile - all these and more can be accessed through FIEC (FISITA International Engineering Community).
If you have any questions please contact FISITA Education Manager, Hayley Millar.