EuroBrake 2022 will be taking place on May 17 - 19 and will be held fully online.
Registration is now open for EuroBrake and until March 31 we will be running an early bird ticket rate, which has a saving of £60 off the standard ticket price.
This year's EuroBrake will feature its usual outstanding technical programme and will include sessions on:
• Advances in friction material formulation
• Brake testing & development: future trends and perspectives
• Braking systems as part of the mobility agenda
• Coatings and other developments in brake components
• Environmental impact of brake wear particulate emissions
• Fundamental properties & influencing factors of brake particulate emissions
• Fundamentals of braking
• Global standards update
• New procedures for brake testing and type approval
• New simulation approaches
• Noise, Vibration, Harshness
• Rail brake systems and components
• Rail brake systems and testing
• Recent development in brake friction materials
• Rotor Coatings
• Simulation tools applied to high frequency NVH issues
• Standardisation & future outlook on brake particulate emission testing
• Testing requirements and friction couples
• Thermal simulation
The full technical programme session information will be announced shortly.
Limited sponsorship & exhibitor spaces still available!
If your company is interested in being part of the premier global braking event there are sponsorship and exhibition opportunities still available. If you would like to discuss and book any of the packages detailed here please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.