Mobility engineers who are registered members of their local national Automotive Engineering Society get discounted and sometimes free access to FISITA output papers and online conferences, plus discounted registration for FISITA events.
Engineering students who are members of a Society can participate in special introductory, career, roundtable and one-to-one sessions at many of FISITA’s events. There is also a Travel Bursary available for a limited number of people most years. Some of these activities may also be available to students who aren't members, please enquire for details.
Engineers at all stages in their career can register free of charge and access range of benefits including:
- Showcase your unique professional profile and network within the global community
- Search and apply for the latest industry jobs, internships and work experience placements
- Engage in peer-to-peer creative collaboration in the International Discussion Forum•
- Hold direct conversations with others via the Private Messaging function
- Gain unlimited access to FISITA content and resources
- Receive weekly email updates, featuring the latest jobs and discussion forum posts
This upcoming initiative will be launched soon where FISITA is coordinating a member-led collaboration in the creation of a standard approach to recognising national qualifications and endorsements – further details coming soon. Engineers who apply for a FISITA International Engineer's Certificate subscribe to an agree Guide to Professional Conduct.
Giving you and your members free access to FISITA technical papers and specialist publications with your unique member discount code, the store features:
- Thousands of high-quality technical papers from FISITA and Member events on every aspect of automotive mobility engineering and technology.
- Specialist publications providing thought-leadership and knowledge-sharing papers
FISITA Online Technical Conferences offer a unique opportunity to hear CEOs, CTOs, Chief Engineers and other senior industry figures present best-practice, industry knowledge and key insights.
Visit the FISITA Spotlight to find out what events are coming up and to catch up on recent activities. You can also share your news and content with us to publish in the FISITA Spotlight – your one-stop destination for automotive & mobility news from the international FISITA community
For those of you who have content for an online conference/webinar but do not have a platform to host it, get in touch and we will see if we can help.