FISITA offers support for automotive conferences which are judged by the federation’s Technical Committee to be of outstanding technical quality and of great value to the engineering community.
There are two levels of support for conferences:
- FISITA Patronage, for international events with a proven track record, high technical quality and global significance.
- Supported by FISITA, for newer events which have strong future potential.
Further information and the application form can be found below:
Questions should be directed to Carla Soper.
- ANFIA CO2 Reduction for Transportation Systems Conference 6–8 June 2018, Turin, Italy
- SIMEA 2018 - 26th International Symposium of Automotive Engineering 1–2 August 2018, São Paulo, Brazil
- AMMA 2018: The 4th International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering 17–19 October 2018, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- SAE-China Congress & Exhibition 6–8 November 2018, Shanghai, China
- MIA Motorsport & Automotive Jobs Fair in assoc with National Motorsport Academy 25 April 2018, Towcester, United Kingdom
- Challenge KLC 2018 10–12 May 2018, Galati, Romania
- Students Poster Session & Forum: SIA Powertrain Rouen 2018 17 May 2018, Rouen, France