FISITA offers support for automotive conferences which are judged by the federation’s Technical Committee to be of outstanding technical quality and of great value to the engineering community.
There are two levels of support for conferences:
- FISITA Patronage, for international events with a proven track record, high technical quality and global significance.
- Supported by FISITA, for newer events which have strong future potential.
Further information and the application form can be found below:
Questions should be directed to Carla Soper.
- 2017 JUMV International Automotive Conference "Science & Motor Vehicles" 19–20 April 2017, Belgrade, Serbia
- SIMEA – International Symposium of Automotive Engineering 12–13 September 2017, São Paulo, Brazil
- 15th EAEC European Automotive Congress 3–5 October 2017, Madrid, Spain
- 19th Asia Pacific Automotive Engineering Congress 24–26 October 2017, Shanghai, China
- APAC 19: Creating the automobiles and mobility for the future 24–26 October 2017, Shanghai, China
- CAR 2017: The International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering 8–10 November 2017, Pitesti, Romania
- SETC2017 - Small Engine Technology Conference 2017 15–17 November 2017, Jakarta, Indonesia
Supported by FISITA
- IASF 2017: Intelligent Transport Systems 18–19 October 2017, Moscow, Russia