|Title||Vehicle Thermal Management Systems Conference and Exhibition - VTMS 14|
|Dates||5-6 June 2019|
With the drive towards electrification, the challenges involved in vehicle thermal management have never been so diverse.
The IMechE’s VTMS14 conference will showcase the latest research and technological advances in heat transfer, energy management, thermal comfort and the integration and control of all thermal systems within the vehicle.
Attend to take back the latest insights and best practice needed for your organisation to achieve more efficient thermal systems, enhanced vehicle integration, strategies for cost effectiveness and greater customer satisfaction.
- 17+ hours of technical presentations with opportunities for questions to the speaker panel
- 30+ presenting authors from more than 30 companies and 2 keynote addresses
- 8 pioneering automotive OEMs share latest developments, including SAIC Motor, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota Europe, Ford, Renault and Williams Advanced Engineering
- 7 countries represented - benefit from an international panel of speakers
- 9+ hours of networking time
- Dedicated networking dinner tocontinue key conversations
- Peer reviewed by industry experts and academic thought leaders
- Build your network of contacts and meet representatives and researchers
Presenting organisations include: Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India, SAIC Motor Technical Centre, Ricardo UK Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, Jaguar Land Rover Ltd, Magna Powertrain, Toyota Europe SA, Gamma Technologies, IAV GmbH, Ford, Schaeffler, Renault and Williams Advanced Engineering
The early bird discount ends 22 March 2019, for further event information and to register your place, please visit the event website www.imeche.org/vtms14
Discount for FISITA members: as supporting organisation of this conference, FISITA members can attend at the Supporting Organisation rate. Simply register online at this reduced rate or contact the IMechE directly and mention your membership – email@example.com