|Title||International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging Asia Pacific|
|Dates||8-9 May 2019|
Following from the IMechE’s popular London conference, 2019 will see the inaugural International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging Asia Pacific conference take place in Singapore. Attend to hear how leading OEMs in this region are preparing for the future of the turbocharging market, reflecting the growth of the hybrid and electric vehicle market and regulatory changes. Gain insight into the latest turbocharger design trends and research into turbocharger components, together with state-of-the-art performance testing and heat recovery systems to enhance your powertrain systems.
- 17+ hours of technical presentations with opportunities for questions to the speaker panel
- 20 presenting authors from 19 companies and 2 keynote addresses
- 7 pioneering automotive OEMs share latest developments, including Geely, Great Wall Motors, Proton, Honda and General Motors
- 6 countries represented - benefit from an international panel of speakers
- 9+ hours of networking time
- Peer reviewed by industry experts and academic thought leaders
- Build your network of contacts and meet representatives and researchers
Presenting organisations include: Geely Powertrain Research Institute, IHI Corporation, Proton, Honda, Great Wall Motors, Garrett - Advancing Motion, General Motors, MHI Engine & Turbocharger Ltd and UTM Centre for Low Carbon Transport.
The early bird discount ends 15 March 2019, for further event information and to register your place, please visit the event website www.imeche.org/turboasia
Discount for FISITA members: as supporting organisation of this conference, FISITA members can attend at the Supporting Organisation rate. Simply register online at this reduced rate or contact the IMechE directly and mention your membership – email@example.com