|Dates||27-28 November 2019|
|Location||Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany|
Fahrzeugsicherheit 2019 // Vehicle Safety 2019
- Your proven information platform for Passive Safety in the vehicle
- Actively shape the 2019 programme and submit your presentation proposals
- Focus topic 2019: Vehicle safety in the context of new rating and legal requirements
The VDI conference "Vehicle Safety" is one of the most important exchange forums for experts in the field of passive safety. Every two years, experts under the direction of Professor Dr.-Ing. Rodolfo Schöneburg of Daimler and Professor Dr.-Ing. Steffen Müller of the TU Berlin, explore current issues from the development of vehicle safety.
Your lectures for the expert conference
Participate actively in the conference programme and become a speaker at the VDI conference "Vehicle Safety".
Submit contributions to the following topics:
- Further development of passive safety
- Integral security
- Trends in vehicle safety under new conditions
- Methods and processes of vehicle safety
- Safety aspects due to alternative vehicle drives
- Impact of automated driving on vehicle safety
For more information, see the programme:
Who is the meeting for?
The event "Vehicle Safety" is aimed at:
- Developer of passive security systems
- Developer in the field of active and integral safety, automated driving, driver assistance, HMI, interior design, seat development
- Regulations and ratings
- Testing equipment
- Accident research
- Authorities, legislators and associations
- Research institutes and universities
The supporting program of the event
On the eve of the conference, you can inform about the current status of the "Berlin Declaration" and have initial discussions with experts. As part of this, the VDI Wissensforum invites you to a get-together in the exhibition the evening before.
An additional evening event on the first day of the event provides you with the ideal opportunity to exchange ideas with other professionals and expand and nurture your professional network.
Book your ticket for "Vehicle Safety 2019" now
Would you like to learn about the advances in safety-enhancing technologies and the levers that can be used to reduce the number of road deaths in the long term? Then register now for the conference "Vehicle Safety 2019".