|Title||Augmented Reality Wearables for Automotive Industry Webinar|
8 April 2020 at 10:00am CEST
**Register to get the recording after the webinar!*
In the automotive industry Augmented Reality and Wearables deliver specific advantages:
- Training and on-boarding of new employees is faster and with an improved quality
- Error rates are massively reduced through intuitive graphical step-by-step instructions
- Workers follow standard operating procedures thus ensuring optimal process and product quality
- Processes are accelerated as employees are supported with hands free access to information
This webinar shows prominent examples from automotive industry.
1. Introduction to Ubimax and Augmented Reality Wearables
2. AR supporting the automotive industry: training, incoming and outgoing logistics, assembly, quality assurance, after sales service
3. Porsche and BMW use cases
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
To register, please click here
To view system requirements, please click here