|Title||42nd International Vienna Motor Symposium|
|Dates||28 - 30 April 2021|
Call for Papers 2021
We cordially invite you to submit lecture proposals referring to the following main topics:
Latest Results in Worldwide Engine and Powertrain Development
• Fuel Cell, Hydrogen and Infrastructure
• Renewable Fuels (E-Fuels or Refuels)
• Energy Storage Technologies / New Battery Technologies
• Drivetrain Electrification / Hybrid Technologies / E-Platforms
• CO2 Reduction and Fleet Consumption / Life Cycle Analysis for Drivetrain Technologies
• Exhaust Emission Control and New Legislation
• Autonomous Driving / Connectivity
• Cross-Company Cooperations
• Development Methods / Road to Rig
Please kindly send your proposals by 30 September 2020 with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• exact title of the paper in English and German language
• complete names of authors incl. academic titles, company name and location
• abstract of 10–15 lines for general information
Furthermore, please note that we can only accept papers which are not published before the date of the symposium.
We will inform you in early November 2020 if it was possible to include your lecture proposals in the programme.
Lecture duration is 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion.
Simultaneous translation English/German and German/English is provided.
For printing the conference papers, we need the complete version of the lecture by 31 January 2021.
• Submission of lecture proposals: by 30 September 2020
• Notification of authors: Early November 2020
• Submission of manuscripts for publication: by 31 January 2021
Österreichischer Verein für Kraftfahrzeugtechnik
(Austrian Society of Automotive Engineers)