|Title||31st International AVL Conference "Engine & Environment"|
|Dates||6 - 7 June 2019|
|Location||Helmut-List-Halle, Graz, Austria|
|Organised by||AVL List|
COMPETITION OF ENERGY CARRIERS IMPACT ON THE PROPULSION SYSTEM
Over the next few years, the automotive industry will undergo the probably most radical change in all of its over one hundred years of history. The simultaneous reduction of greenhouse gases to limit global warming and the far-reaching avoidance of pollutant emissions to improve local air quality require a clear extension of the portfolio of both powertrain technologies and energy sources.
Don't miss your chance to be part of this interesting and vibrant discussion at the 31st International AVL Conference "Engine & Environment". Industrial experts will give insights on how they are going to face the challenges ahead and about potential solutions for the future. Various social events give the opportunity to deepen the conversation with the speakers and your peers.
Presentations from renowned industry players
Why should you attend?
There are plenty of reasons why you should be part of the conference. To mention just a few:
- Update your knowledge through a comprehensive set of presentations.
- Get up to speed with latest trends, future cutting-edge technologies and newest industry strategies.
- Meet people from various fields, exchange facts and views and chat about potential collaborations.
- Join our interactive panel discussion.
- Attend our amazing evening events to network with experts.
Become part of the exhibition!
Do not miss the chance and take part in the conference as one of our exhibitors or sponsors.
Take the opportunity to present your products to industry leaders and experts. For more information and offerings please contact: email@example.com.
Keep on top of everything!
The "Engine & Environment" app provides all the information you need. The app features:
- Quick-and-easy registration
- Overview of the speakers and topics
- Agenda updates
- Sharing function
- Multimedia conference review