Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty of free international travel this fall, the Conference Organizing Committee and the ISTVS Executive Committee have decided to move the conference to early fall of 2021.
All abstracts and papers submitted to the conference so far will be automatically considered for presentation. In addition, the submission system will be reopened early next year to allow for the submission of new contributions.
The conference proceedings is planned to be published in two volumes. The first volume will be published in the fall of 2020. This volume will include the abstracts and papers that have been prepared this year. The second volume will be published at the time of the conference in 2021 and will include the new submissions.
The 20th International Conference and 9th Americas Conference will provide you a place where you can exchange ideas and receive technical information on current and future research and technology developments in terramechanics and terrain/road-vehicle system dynamics, control, design, vetronics, autonomous vehicle systems and Industry 4.0. Commercial and personal transportation vehicle applications include:
- Terramechanics, locomotion, and soil/terrain modeling
- Recent accomplishments in terramechanics research and education
- Locomotion systems
- Soil and terrain modeling and characterization
- Advances in mobility, energy efficiency, and ground vehicle dynamics
- Agricultural, forestry, construction equipment, and machinery
- Mobile robotics for ground applications, planetary exploration, and other environments
- Design/control, sensing/actuation in cyber-physical systems for vehicle dynamics and mobility
- Innovative system designs for terrain and road-vehicle applications