|Title||2019 WES Centenary Conference - Celebrating the Past, Transforming the Future|
|Date||15 March 2019|
|Location||RAF Museum, London, UK|
Join WES for a once in a lifetime opportunity to celebrate 100 years of the Women’s Engineering Society whilst boosting your Continued Professional Development. Get involved in the debate about how we can face the challenges for the next 100 years and be part of the solution.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Mandy Hickson, Ex-fighter pilot, RAF and motivational speaker
- Rachel Higham, Managing Director of IT, British Telecom
- Air Vice-Marshall Sue Gray, Air Officer Commanding No 38 Group, Royal Air Force
- Eva Tutchell and John Edmonds, authors of ‘Man-Made: Why So Few Women Are in Positions of Power?’ and ‘The Stalled revolution: Is equality for women an impossible dream?’
- Emma Howard-Boyd, Chair, Environment Agency; Steering Committee Member, 30% Club
- Dawn Childs, WES President and Group Engineering Director at Merlin Entertainments
- There will also be an exhibition of WES’s history, featuring treasures from our archives and showcasing the WES Centenary Trail funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
To see the full programme, please click here.