About EAEC - European Automobile Engineers Cooperation
The European Automotive Congress exists to advance the development of automotive engineering and the automobile industry internationally.
The biennial EAEC European Automotive Congress provides excellent opportunities for automotive experts to present the latest product and development advances and to exchange information in the field of mobility, connected cars and automotive technology as a global challenge for industry, users and society.
The inaugural EAEC was held in Strasbourg, France, between 3-5 June 1987, and was hosted by VDI. At the time, the EAEC consisted of ATA (Italy), SIA (France), VDI (Germany), IMechE (Great Britain) and SBIA (Belgium). Today, almost every European FISITA Member Society makes up the EAEC.
Upcoming event - EAEC 2019
- 22 April - Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- 6 May - Notification of Acceptance
- 6 June - Publication of the Preliminary Programme & Registration Form
- 1 July - Deadline for Presenting Authors to be Registered
- 26 August - Deadline for Submissions of Final Papers
- 7 - 11 October - EAEC 2019
|13th EAEC||Valencia, Spain||14 - 16 June 2011||STA|
|14th EAEC||Bucharest, Romania||25 - 27 November 2015||SIAR|
|15th EAEC||Madrid, Spain||3 - 5 October 2017||STA|