The TecSA S.r.l. has thirty years of experience in the field of braking system testing laboratories.
Our activities include the manufacture of new machinery and the revamping / renewal of existing test benches. Over the years, TecSA products have been continuously evolved and updated (PCs, electronic and mechatronic solutions of latest generation) to increase performances, along with ease of use and high efficiency yield. Through automation our machines work in safely conditions even without operators. Tests can be run during nights and weekends.
Several machines have been supplied for quality control and product development. Main ones are:
- Dynamometers for motorbikes, passenger cars and racing sector
- Dynamometers for the light commercial vehicles
- Dynamometers for the truck and railway sector
- FQT (Friction Quality Test) for quality control, conformity of production and aftermarket development
- SST (Shear Strength Test) to measure shear strength of pads and the detachment of friction material from the backplate
- Alternate torque
In close connection with its Customers, TecSA has developed procedures that meet both international standards (including homologation) and research needs, with high flexibility and the possibility of customising tests.