Sterling Fibers is an ISO 9001 certified USA based company serving the friction material industry since 1988. Sterling Fibers offers a variety of acrylic based fibers and pulps for the friction material industry:
- Sterlingâ€™s flagship product, CFF V110 pulp, provides preforming ability equal to aramid at a much lower price.
- Sterlingâ€™s CPF 200 series products offer lower cost alternatives to CFF V110.
- Sterlingâ€™s CFF 100 series pulps are utilized in wet mixing processes such as friction papers.
- Sterlingâ€™s CPF 400 series technology allows short cut fibers, such as acrylic and melamine, to be dry mixed without balling thereby improving fracture toughness.
- Sterlingâ€™s CTF products are short cut staple products used for fracture toughness and crack resistance in products such as roll linings.