Sterling Fibers is an ISO 9001 certified USA based company serving the friction material industry since 1988. Sterling Fibers offers a variety of acrylic based fibers and pulps for the friction material industry:
- Sterlingâ€™s flagship product, CFF V110 pulp, provides preforming ability equal to aramid at a much lower price.
- Sterlingâ€™s CPF 200 series products offer lower cost alternatives to CFF V110.
- Sterlingâ€™s CFF 100 series pulps are utilized in wet mixing processes such as friction papers.
- Sterlingâ€™s CPF 400 series technology allows short cut fibers, such as acrylic and melamine, to be dry mixed without balling thereby improving fracture toughness.
- Sterlingâ€™s CTF products are short cut staple products used for fracture toughness and crack resistance in products such as roll linings.
Stay up to date with FISITA Spotlight
Excerpt from the blog goes here - this will give the reader a brief snapshot of what the post is about...
16 July 2021
No matching results found.
Message goes here.