26 August 2020
EuroBrake 2021 is planned to be held during May in Germany with the exhibition and technical sessions running across three days. A new website is now available to browse, with access to the limited 2020 Technical Programme downloads requiring paid registration. The EuroBrake Steering Committee now invite the submission of technical papers, presentations and posters for the event.
Submissions can include full paper and oral-only presentations. As with previous events, poster submissions are welcome. Posters will be displayed throughout the event and shared during a dedicated poster session. In addition, poster presenters can have an accompanying pitch video that will be displayed on screens during the event.
With the requirement to accelerate the move towards carbon neutral economies, we particularly encourage submissions on environmental-friendly braking solutions for applications such as rail vehicles, electric road vehicles and wind turbines.
Being a part of the EuroBrake 2021 Technical Programme is a unique opportunity to reach an influential audience of braking specialists, to share knowledge and to connect with decision-makers from leading companies around the world.
- Friday 16 October 2020: Deadline to submit abstracts
- Friday 22 January 2021: Deadline for review-ready full papers
- Friday 2 April 2021: Deadline to upload draft presentations and draft posters
- Friday 16 April 2021: Final date for approval of papers by reviewers
- Friday 23 April 2021: Deadline for amends to accepted manuscripts by authors