23 June 2020
As FISITA works to promote excellence and diversity in the advancement of automotive mobility systems engineering and associated technologies, we are committed in our support of ‘Women in Engineering’ campaigns and member activities.
Click here to visit the dedictaed Women in Engineering page on our website, read case studies and find our more about what some of our members worldwide are doing to support women in engineering.
- We're proud to have WES, the Women's Engineering Society, as a FISITA Strategic Partner - each year WES organises the International Women in Engineering Day (INWED). Find out more about how you can get involved with INWED here. In addition to INWED, WES are currently supporting their members and Women in Engineering in general by offering a number of free online webinars - take a look on their website for further information
- SAE International, a FISITA Society Member is hosting 'Success Strategies for Women in Industry and Business' event in October
- SAE International also organise WCX in Detroit and as the 2020 event is cancelled, take a look back at some inspiring women in their online article, Meet the Women on the Leading Edge of Mobility at WCX™ 2019
- FISITA Corporate Member Shell, has a section on their global website entitled 'Women's prespective' - take a look to read a number of case studies from inspiring women in engineering working for Shell worldwide
- IMechE, a FISITA Society Member highlights some exceptional women studying engineering at the NUST PNEC in the heart of Karachi, Pakistan
Get in touch to tell us about what your Society or organisation are doing to support Women in Engineering - email firstname.lastname@example.org