27 September 2019
Are you a student of engineering or a young aspiring engineer?
With 45 internships from FISITA Corporate Members from around the world, FIEC (The FISITA International Engineering Community) is an invaluable resource for students of engineering or young people aspiring to become engineers.
Current Internships include:
- Intelligent Driving Internship from SERES
- Summer Intern at Ford
- R&D Automotive Intern, Connected Vehicle Software from Hitachi
- Wireless Networks IoT Software Development Internship with AVL
- Homologation Internship at Applus IDIADA
- Data Scientist Intern with BMW Group
- Powerdrive Evaluation Engineer Internship from Toyota
- Mechatronics Student Trainee in the Field of Automated Mobility at Schaeffler
- Manufacturing Operation Axles Intern from Daimler
- Industrial Engineering Intern at Faurecia
- System Inverter Internship with ZF Group
- Summer 2020 Internship at Shell
The above is just a snap-shot of the fantastic opportunities offered by FISITA Corporate Members from around the world including countries such as Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
New internships are added every week so we encourage to you sign up today, free of charge, to get in the driving seat of your automotive and mobility systems engineering career.
Students and young engineers can also apply for up to €2,000 to fund their international work placement with the FISITA Travel Bursary.
FISITA offers student engineers the opportunity to apply for a FISITA Travel Bursary, of up to EUR 2000, to help with the costs of taking part in organised work placements (internships, exchange programmes, work placements etc.) in automotive companies and research institutions overseas.
These types of work experience can be life-changing and can lead to permanent jobs after graduation. They also allow students to make new friendships, develop professional contacts and gain invaluable experience in an ever-evolving and exciting industry.
FIEC is also a powerful tool for engineering professionals around the world.
FIEC currently lists over 180 jobs from 13 FISITA Corporate Members in 20 countries from around the globe as illustrated below.