10 September 2019
Call for Papers
Submit your abstract by 27 October 2019 to present at EuroBrake 2020 - only 2 weeks left!
We invite you to join us at EuroBrake 2020, which will take place between 2-4 June 2020 in Barcelona, Spain, one of the world’s leading connected, cultural and historical destinations.
EuroBrake 2020 is set to be another record-breaking year, so this is your opportunity to reach an influential audience of braking specialists, to share knowledge and to connect with decision-makers from leading companies around the world.
Why present at EuroBrake?
- Share your latest technical ideas and achievements with over 1000 fellow specialists from around the world
- Position your organisation as a leading innovator in braking technologies
- Build your professional network
- Discuss your work with the braking community
- Help shape the future of Europe’s major braking technology conference
|Sunday 27 October 2019||Deadline to submit abstracts|
|Sunday 26 January 2020||Deadline for review-ready full papers|
|Sunday 12 April 2020||Final deadline for modifications to technical papers|
|Wednesday 29 April 2020||Cut off point for inclusion in proceedings|
|Friday 1 May 2020||Deadline to upload draft presentations and draft posters|
|Sunday 24 May 2020||Deadline to upload final PowerPoints|