10 September 2019
Call for Papers
Submit your abstract by 27 October 2019 to present at EuroBrake 2020
We invite you to join us at EuroBrake 2020, which will take place in Barcelona, Spain, one of the world’s leading connected, cultural and historical destinations.
EuroBrake 2020 is set to be another record-breaking year, so this is your opportunity to reach an influential audience of braking specialists, to share knowledge and to connect with decision-makers from leading companies around the world.
Why present at EuroBrake?
- Share your latest technical ideas and achievements with over 1000 fellow specialists from around the world
- Position your organisation as a leading innovator in braking technologies
- Build your professional network
- Discuss your work with the braking community
- Help shape the future of Europe’s major braking technology conference
|Sunday 27 October 2019||Deadline to submit abstracts|
|Sunday 26 January 2020||Deadline for review-ready full papers|
|Sunday 12 April 2020||Final deadline for modifications to technical papers|
|Wednesday 29 April 2020||Cut off point for inclusion in proceedings|
|Friday 1 May 2020||Deadline to upload draft presentations and draft posters|
|Sunday 24 May 2020||Deadline to upload final PowerPoints|