22 August 2019
We are delighted to be partnered with IAESTE who, since 1948, has been providing young science and engineering students from around the world with paid, course-related work experience. Similarly, IAESTE has been a source of high-quality trainees for companies and institutions in more than 80 countries worldwide.
80+ countries in the IAESTE network
2000+ active volunteers
350k+ student traineeships completed
1 million+ friendships
In an increasingly competitive job market, much has been said about the need to gain relevant work experience before graduation - IAESTE not only provides traineeship experience but also the valuable experience of working abroad.
An IAESTE traineeship can provide you with the following benefits:
- Stand out to employers - make your CV shine
- Live and work in another country
- Practical experience in a real work environment
- Make new friends and experience different cultures
- Improve language, social and communication skills
- Make international professional contacts
- Over 80 countries to choose from
- Benefit from IAESTE's expertise and 70 years experience
Support your IAESTE placement with FISITA Travel Bursary funding of up to €2000
FISITA offers student engineers the opportunity to apply for a travel bursary, of up to €2000, to help with the costs of taking part in organised work placements (internships, exchange programmes, work placements etc.) in automotive companies and research institutions overseas.
In order to be eligible to apply for the FISITA Travel Bursary you need to be part of the FISITA International Engineering Community — click here to sign up for FREE.