5 September 2018
FISITA, the international membership organisation for the automotive and mobility systems engineering profession, today launches the FISITA International Engineering Community (FIEC).
FIEC provides opportunities for the global community to collaborate with others in the mobility systems engineering industry via a complimentary registration. Users can access a range of exclusive benefits:
- Showcase a unique professional profile and network within the global community
- Search and apply for the latest industry jobs, internships and work experience placements
- Engage in peer-to-peer creative collaboration in the International Discussion Forum
- Hold direct conversations with others via the Private Messaging function
- Utilise the FISITA Travel Bursary for exclusive funding opportunities
- Gain unlimited access to FISITA content and resources
- Receive fortnightly email updates, featuring the latest jobs and discussion forum posts
A major innovation within FIEC is the interactive jobs site, featuring over 150 live vacancies at launch and internships from FISITA Corporate Members, while a job alerts function allows users to be sent weekly updates based on their search criteria.
FISITA CEO Chris Mason said: “We are delighted to launch FIEC, following a two-year development and testing phase, where it became clear that in today’s connected world, the international automotive and mobility systems engineering community requires a platform to connect, engage and share knowledge with our peers around the world.
“FISITA has been supporting the world’s automotive engineering industry for 70 years, delivering continual opportunities to collaborate and learn through traditional formats, events and publications. FIEC enables our international group of engineers to collaborate at anytime and anywhere around the world as part of their quest to create safe, sustainable and affordable mobility for the world’s population.”
Those previously registered for the FISITA ‘Friend for Life’ programme can login using their existing details, while new FIEC users can register, free of charge - FIEC is available at: