14 February 2018
FISITA, the international membership organisation for the automotive and mobility systems engineering profession, today opens registration for its one-day future mobility conference, FISITA PLUS 2018, which returns to County Hall in London on Thursday 12 July 2018.
Chris Mason, FISITA CEO said: “Following an extremely successful launch in 2017, we are delighted that FISITA PLUS is set to return in 2018. Once again, we will welcome a fabulous speaker line-up from some of the world’s most recognisable automotive and mobility brands as we explore the future of mobility engineering.
“We are currently at an exciting stage of the planning process as we finalise our speaker line up. We have added expert, guest curators for each session this year ensuring we build on the high quality, international speaker line-up of 2017, where we set an incredibly high benchmark with an extraordinary 96% delegate satisfaction.”
Replicating the agenda of 2017, the conference will be split into three sections, with expert moderators joining the selected speakers, enabling high quality technological insight and unique ‘real-world’ perspectives on future mobility under three specific headings:
- The Mobility Eco-System
- Future Technologies
- Energy and Propulsion Systems of the Future
The Leadership Interview with Paul Mascarenas returns for 2018 and will be the centre-piece of the conference, featuring Ford's former CTO in discussion with a globally-renowned technologist. FISITA PLUS will then culminate with a headline speech by a leading international figure from one of the world’s most recognised and aspirational brands.
Speaker announcements will follow very soon, meanwhile registration is now open to enable delegates to secure their tickets at a special early bird rate for this must-attend event.
For more information, ticket sales and sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities, please see www.fisita.com/fisitaplus.
FISITA PLUS 2017 at a glance:
- Speakers from FEV, Ford, Groupe Renault, Shell, TATA Motors, TfL and Toyota
- The Leadership Interview with Paul Mascarenas and Jon Lauckner, CTO & VP of R&D at GM
- Closing presentation from Andy Palmer, Vehicle Line Director at McLaren Automotive Ltd
- 96% delegate satisfaction rate with FISITA PLUS and venue, while over 90% to return in 2018
- #FISITAPLUS trended on Twitter for the duration of the event
- Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) as headline sponsor
- View the video highlights here and image gallery here