Since creation, FISITA has seen significant growth in influence and relevance and today our membership network reaches over 210,000 engineers in 36 countries, placing us at the heart of the industry. FISITA is pleased to offer exclusive membership to engineering societies and corporate organisations active within the automotive mobility industry.
FISITA Founding Members — A prominent automotive mobility engineering society in its nation, who has been a member of FISITA for a minimum of three consecutive years and whose elected Members serve on the FISITA Council.
A prominent automotive mobility engineering society whose affiliation supports the objectives of FISITA but does not meet the requirements for Member Society membership.
The elite group of industry leaders from the world’s top auto mobility makers, suppliers and technology providers, as determined by members of the Industry Committee.
- FISITA promotes co operation and information exchange globally with and between Member Societies, working with them to develop and deliver added value products and services for their individual members
- FISITA supports leadership and expertise in global automotive mobility engineering at our World Mobility Summit and interfaces with other mobility-related activities, connecting senior research and development executives
- FISITA encourages the continuing professional development of automotive engineers through our hosted events inlcuiding the biennial World Congress and EuroBrake
- FISITA provides support to events held by our Member Societies, which includes technical conferences and meetings on every aspect of automotive technology
- FISITA supports the education, training and international experience of students and young engineers, via our 'Your Future In Automotive’ initiative
- FISITA offers first-class meeting conference and office facilities to all members (inclusive of membership fee) at our modern headquarters located in close proximity to London Stansted Airport in the UK.
If you would like to speak with us about becoming a member, please contact: