Also in Automotive Technology
Alternative Power Sources
- AFVI - Alternative Fuel Vehicle Institute
US non-profit organisation established to promote the transition to alternative fuel vehicles.
- American Methanol Institute
Non-profit educational and scientific organisation dedicated to supporting the greater use of methanol as a clean energy resource.
- Australian Electric Vehicle Association
Non-profit association comprising of individuals and organisations interested in the development, manufacture, sale or use of electric vehicles and their components.
US non-profit organisation that develops advanced transportation technologies and fosters companies that will help clean the air, lessen the dependence on foreign oil and reduce global warming.
- CARB - California Air Resouces Board
US government agency that works with the public and the business sector to protect the public's health, the economy and the state's ecological resources through cost-effective reduction of air pollution.
- ENGVA - European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
Association that provides generic and individual services to encourage government action related to emissions, taxes and standards that create a favourable environment for NGV commercialisation.
- EOFA - The European Fuel Oxygenates Association
Association dedicated to the responsible usage and the promotion of chemical ether fuel oxygenates as components of gasoline.
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency (US)
US government agency that leads the nation's environmental science, research, education and assessment efforts.
- EVAA - Electric Vehicle Association of the Americas
Industry association dedicated to advancing electric drive as a core technology on the road to sustainable mobility.
- IANGV - International Association of Natural Gas Vehicles
International association that provides a focus for exchange and provision of information, and a medium for action on NGV issues.
- IEA - International Energy Agency
Energy policy advisor which focuses on climate change policies, market reform and energy technology collaboration.
- LP Gas Association
Non-profit making association that represents the major LP gas companies in the UK.
- NAVC - Northeast Alternative Vehicle Consortium
Public-private partnership of companies working together to promote advanced vehicle technologies in the Northeast United States.
- NCVECS - National Center for Vehicle Emissions Control and Safety
US agency created to assist states in developing vehicle emissions control programmes which address their own unique emissions-related air pollution problems.
- NGV Global
News and information portal for the natural gas vehicle industry world-wide.
- NGVC - Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
US organisation dedicated to the development of a growing, sustainable and profitable market for vehicles powered by natural gas or hydrogen.
- NREL- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Main research laboratory of the US Department of Energy.
- Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles
Partnership between the US government and the US automotive indstry created to develop and produce affordable, fuel-efficient and low-emission vehicles.
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
International treaty between 189 countries around the world that sets general goals and rules for confronting climate change.
- US Department of Energy Alternative Fuels Data Center
Online collection of data covering the topics of alternative transportation fuels, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles and fuel economy.