FISITA is recognised as the global voice of the automotive engineering profession.
FISITA is the body which the automotive industry and policy-makers look for direction in automotive technology at the international level.
FISITA provides a platform for the world's automotive engineers to share knowledge for the advancement of every aspect of automotive technology and indicate the future direction of automotive engineering world-wide.
FISITA's member societies and Honorary Committee companies work together to help create efficient, affordable, safe and sustainable automotive mobility for the benefit of society.
- Promote active co-operation and information exchange between all member societies and between FISITA and member societies, enabling each to deliver added value to its individual members.
- Provide leadership to industry, academia and society on global technical issues concerning automotive technology.
- Support the continuing professional development of automotive engineers.
- Support the education, training and international experience of students and young engineers.
- Raise FISITA's profile among engineers, auto industry leaders and decision-makers concerned with automotive mobility.
- Ensure an effectively managed organisation with sufficient and sustainable resources.